For your safety at Hotel Das Sonnenparadies
Special measures for special guests on holiday in South Tyrol
In turbulent times, it is particularly important that our guests feel safe and well looked after. Your health and your safety are our top priorities. We have therefore adopted special measures and safeguards at the Hotel Das Sonnenparadies. It goes without saying that we implement all the legal and official conditions that are in place for Italy and the Autonomous Region of South Tyrol to the letter.
Our cancellation policy
If the borders are closed or a travel warning for the region of South Tyrol is in place for your scheduled arrival date, you may cancel or rebook your holiday free of charge.
In all other cases, our general terms and conditions apply:
- Cancellation up to 60 days before your arrival: free of charge
- Cancellation up to 8 days before your arrival: 50% of the agreed total price
- Cancellation less than 8 days before your arrival: 70% of the agreed total price
- Cancellation less than 3 days before your arrival: 90% of the agreed total price
- No-show: Total price of the booking
- Early departure: Total price of the booking
In the event of a cancellation, the deposit will always be retained, even if the reservation was cancelled in due time. The deposit will only be refunded for a next stay if the cancellation is made in due time.
Further information you will find at suedtirol.info.