- Our bread and baked goods are delivered daily from the Bäckerei Erb in Merano.
- Our selection of teas comes from Viropa Tee in Bressanone.
- The dairy and cheese specialties served at Hotel Das Sonnenparadies come from Milchprodukte Mila, Bozen-Bruneck, Milchhof Merano and Sennerei Algund
- Our original South Tyrolean speck comes from Kofler Delikatessen in Unsere Liebe Frau im Walde-St. Felix; our meat and cold cuts are delivered by Galloni Fleisch in Merano.
- Our breakfast muesli creations come from Fuchs Privatmühle, and the flour and grain used in our kitchen is supplied by Meraner Mühle.
South Tyrolean cuisine. South Tyrolean passion.
Our culinary home – your gourmet hotel in Schenna
At the Hotel Das Sonnenparadies, we want to introduce you to the full variety, the delicious smells and flavours of our local cuisine. Our head chef Patrick Verginer and his team are committed to preserving the treasures of South Tyrol, turning them into one-of-a-kind creations.
Let us seduce you with exquisite wines and kindle your passion for beer. Let us present you with savoury specialties and sweet titbits. We want to send you on a journey to local producers and suppliers who furnish us with the very best ingredients.
All our culinary creations start with just a few selected products of the highest quality from all over South Tyrol, preferably from farmers and producers based just around the corner for ultimate freshness.
We are proud to present our partners from all of the beautiful parts of South Tyrol.
- Kellerei Bozen
- Kellerei Innerleiter, Schenna
- Kellerei Kaltern
- Kellerei Köfererhof, Eisacktal
- Kellerei Merano
- Kellerei Schreckbichl, Girlan, Eppan
- Kellerei Terlan
- Kellerei Tramin an der Weinstraße
- Weingut Elena Walch, Tramin an der Weinstraße
- Weingut Manincor, Bolzano
- Weingut Pföstl, Schenna
- And many more!
- Brauerei Andreas Hofer, Franzensfeste
- Brauerei Batzen, Bolzano
- Brauerei Ernst, Bolzano
- Brauerei Forst, Merano
- And many more!